A 6 week course with animation film-maker Matt Jones (Inside Out, Wolfwalkers, Maya and the Three, Spiderverse, Chicken Run 2). 8pm-10pm every Tuesday PST starting May 14th 2024. $300 USD.

US residents can Venmo me at MattJones99

International students can use PayPal with mattjonez99@gmail.com (please add 5% to cover their fee)



I'll be breaking down scenes and shots from the movies I've discovered on my cinematic odyssey eg. Film Noir classics & obscure, Sidney Lumet, Spielberg, Ophüls and Preminger, Orson Welles, Frankenheimer, Curtiz + cinematographers etc.

I'll analyze how these film-makers use composition and blocking & staging to communicate the psychology of characters to the audience.

It will be a Zoom class, unlimited size and international attendees are welcome! Once you've paid just make sure you email me at the address above so I can add you to the list for the Zoom link (some folks use different email addresses for payment apps).


Thanks and I'm excited to TALK SHOTS with you in May! 

Comments